Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How to post a comment

It's always nice to see someone post a comment on your blog. Very few people see this blog so you don't have to worry that it's on the "Internet".
To post a comment, write your comment, verify the "word", then choose "anonymous" for the person posting the comment, unless you already have a gmail account. Do sign your name when you choose "anonymous". That way I don't have to guess who posts a comment by process of elimination. It goes something like this: the Price family has 9 children and 11 and 1/2 of them may check this blog; the Coquerel family has 9 children, and 11 and 1/2 may check this blog. Who, out of the 23 people reading this blog, will write like this???? You get the idea! Sign your name if you want.
Now, you wonder: how do you get 11 and 1/2 people out of 9 children? Good question. Well, the children are married. Some have children also. Especially the Coquerels. They are trying to proliferate because we don't have that many Coquerels in the world! Those children go on the Internet also. Then you have the ones who will go once every 3 months or so. They count for half! There you have it!
Andre

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Andre.Elvin

Anonymous said...

LOL. I am trying to do the math. I give up. I am not sure what I have to do to leave a comment without being anonymous.But since I am going to give my name -what am I? (No answers please-I am rhetorical(sp?) with myself(?).)Love the humor and the pictures-almost allow myself to imagine myself having been there- or something.I think I am 1/2 here wanting to be a whole(hole?).Elvin